24V DC Dimmable LED Constant Voltage Magnetic Drivers
Elumalight selection of LED Dimmable Constant Voltage Magnetic Drivers have the highest accuracy rating in the industry, delivering accurate dimming power. The 24V DC Drivers are generally used when you need stable voltage to your LED lights.
The primary manually reset circuit breaker is standard on the LED Class 2 Magnetic Dimmable Drivers. Two section bobbin provides complete insulation between the primary and secondary sides. Encapsulated with polyester resin for whisper-quiet operation. Small dimensions and weight saves space and lowers an installation cost. The outdoor enclosure rated NEMA 3R or IP24. See specifications for more details.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Class II rated magnetic LED drivers
- Easy installation
- Solid-state construction
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Overload, short circuit, and overheat protection
- No RF interference
- UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Long lifespan
- For use with compatible Dimmers and Constant Voltage 24V DC LED lights.
View Spec Sheets:
EL-MAG-40W-24V, EL-MAG-60W-24V, EL-MAG-100W-24V, EL-MAG-150W-24V, EL-MAG-200W-24V, EL-MAG-300W-24V,
- Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Power: 40 Watt, 60 Watt, 100 Watt, 150 Watt, 200 Watt, or 300 Watt options
- Dimmable: Yes, 100% - 0% dimming
- Efficiency: 85%
- Operating Temperature: ~45°C - 70°C
- Over Load Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Power Method: Hardwire
- Driver Dimensions: See spec sheet
- Environment: Dry or Damp Location
- IP Rating: IP24
- Rating: UL Listed, ETL, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Installation Instruction: Click Here to View
- Compatible Dimmers: Click Here to View