500mA 9 Watt LED Constant Current Driver
500MA 9 Watts LED Constant current drivers are generally used when you need stable current to your LED lights. It has built-in overload, short circuit, and overheat protection.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easy installation
- Solid-state construction
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Overload, short circuit, and overheat protection
- No RF interference
- UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Long lifespan
- For use with compatible Constant Current 500mA LED lights. Not for use with dimmers.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Output Voltage: 6.5-18V DC
- Constant Current: 500mA
- Power: 3.25-9 Watts
- Dimmable: No
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C
- Over Load Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Dimensions: 2.36 in. L x 1.57 in. W x 0.94 in. H
- Dimensions (metric): 60 mm L x 40 mm W x 24 mm H
- Wire Length (Input Blue, Brown): 9.5 in.
- Wire Length (Output Red, Black): 8 in.
- Finish: White Polycarbonate
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Rating: UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited