LED Flex Light Sheet
LED Flex Light Sheet is very flexible, ultra-bright, and very thin. It can be used where any continuous light source is needed. For example, large scale fabric displays, lightboxes, menu boards, under counter lighting wherever a cool to the touch with the non-UV light source is essential.
With a profile of less than 1/8”, it allows installers to utilize it in areas less than 2” deep and goes where traditional lights such as fluorescent fixtures cannot. Each 20x10 inches LED grid emits a powerful and consistent illumination of 3480 lumens. It will enhance the aesthetics of any display.
The LED Flex Light Sheet can be easily cut to smaller sizes Horizontally from the 10 in length sides at its cut marking. Mounting is effortless with double-sided tape or silicone adhesive and requires no heat sinks. Create unique lighting designs with less amount of time. The high output LED chipsets allows it to be installed close to the fabric or diffuser without any dark or hot spots.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: Requires a non-dimming or dimming 24 volt DC driver.
- Can be cut horizontally from the 10-inch sides
- Can be tiled together with multiple sheets
- Can be mounted with 3M adhesive backing tape
- Fully dimmable with compatible dimmer and driver
- Maintenance-free & trouble-free operation
- Durable construction, engineered to last
- LED Chips are high intensity, ultra-bright
- Low heat operation; cool to the touch
- No dark or hot spots
- Up to 50,000 hours Lifespan
- ETL Listed
- Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Retail Stores, Restaurants, Casinos, Lounges, and Residential Homes
- Backlighting Graphics or Signage
- Custom DIY projects
|Power (Watts)||32 watt|
|Input Voltage||24V DC|
|LED CCT||6000K Cool White
|LED Chip Size
|Amount of LED Chips
||Yes, with dimmable driver
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||105°|
|Length||19.7 in / 500.38 mm long|
||9.25 in / 234.95 mm wide|
||0.125 in / 3.18 mm thick|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|
|Warranty||3 years limited|