LED RGB DMX 512 Controller
Elumalight LED RGB DMX 512 Multifunction Full-color Controller is dedicated to controlling color changes of Led lights with 4-pin 3-loop cables. It has a small LCD display panel. Made with hi-performance microprocessor as its the core part with various functions, built-in DMX512 decoder (3 addresses) & up to 34 color changing modes. It can run on a network with multiple controllers, standalone operation, or work with DMX 512 console to receive signals.
Need help with your RGB LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: Requires a 12 volt or 24 volt DC driver. Sold Separately.
- 7 static colors options.
- 34 color jumping, color smooth patterns, each pattern’s parameter can be configured separately.
- LED light dimming or color-depth selecting with 0-100 dimming levels per RGB.
- Edit auto running Mode & choose the designated pattern.
- Supports universal DMX512 protocol, remote control with exterior DMX512 devices.
- Built-in a DMX512 Decoder (3 addresses).
- All led lights can be controlled by operating the function button on the main controller, easy and flexible when networking.
- The auto store parameter, don’t need repeat configuration next time.
- Restore default parameter(ex-factory parameter)
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Hotels, Casinos, and Clubs
- Custom Lighting Shows
- Stage Lighting
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet, View User Manual
- Input Voltage: 12V-24V DC
- Input Signal: DMX512
- Transition Speed: 250 Kbps
- Output Channel: 3
- Output Current: 8 Amp per Channel
- Remote Control Range: 50 meters
- Required: 12V DC or 24V DC LED Power Supply
- Dimensions: 6.38 in. L x 4.84 in. W x 2.09 in. H
- Dimensions (metric): 162 mm L x 123 mm W x 53 mm H
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited