LED RGBW DMX 512 Decoder 4-Channels
The DMX decoder with XLR provides a necessary interface between our LED DMX Controller, or lighting control software, and color-changing LED lighting, allowing for full control of color and other variables in your LED light. This tool translates digital DMX signals from an LED color controller of DMX software into an analog signal that commands LED fixtures.
Need help with your RGBW LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Installation Note: Connect signal wire first, then load wire, and last connect the power wire. Please make sure that a short circuit cannot occur between the wires before turning on the power. In the absence of receiving a DMX signal, our DMX02 decoder will act as a Color controller as described previously with 9 different modes. To switch from and to DMX mode just use switch number 10 (OFF = DMX, ON = Color Controller). To set the address code of the module to follow instructions in the instruction sheet.
- Advanced Micro Control
- Energy Efficient
- Easy Installation
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Hotels, Casinos, and Clubs
- Custom Lighting Shows
- Stage Lighting
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 12V-24V DC
- Total Output of Current: Max 4 x 4A (per channel)
- Output power: max 192W(12V), max 288W(24V)
- Output Channel: 4
- Working Temperature: -20-60 °C
- Required: 12V DC or 24V DC LED Power Supply
- Dimensions: 6.49 in. L x 2.95 in. W x 1.57 in. H
- Dimensions (metric): 164.8 mm L x 74.93 mm W x 39.9 mm H
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited