LED RGBWW Color Changing Flex Neon Light 24V DC 32 ft Reel
The LED 24V DC RGBWW (3000K) Color Changing Flex Neon Light is a unique and commercial-grade lighting strip. It is ultra-flexible which allows you to achieve the creative design of glass tube neon with all the new advanced LED lighting technology. With color-changing flex neon, you can create colorful lighting environments that you probably will not find anywhere else. Traditional glass tube neon lights are expensive and fragile and can not change colors.
Our Color Changing RGBWW LED Flex Neon is made with high-quality silicone & PVC housing. It is flexible, durable, and easy to install. It can be used in many applications including edges and corners. Rated IP67 waterproof when installed with our end caps.
- Available to purchase in 10 meters (393.7 in) reels.
- Each reel includes 1 end cap and 1 power feed attached.
Contact us for custom RGBWW flex neon length options and accessories for your project.
* Required: Requires LED RGBW Controller, LED Power Supply. Sold separately.
- Long life (up to 100,000 hours!) and trouble-free operation
- Energy-efficient; most signs use only 14.4 watts per meter
- High intensity LED and continuously line to attract attention
- Safe low heat operation; cool to the touch
- High visibility, even in direct other light
- Fully enclosed electronics for wet environments
- Rated IP67 for Outdoor Wet Environments
- Custom Signage
- Tradeshows Exhibits, Retail Displays
- Accent and decorative lighting
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways, or windows
- Downlighting or Uplighting Applications
- Backlighting or edge-lighting
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or cove lighting
- Custom DIY project
|Power (Watts)||4.4 watt/ft
|Input Voltage||24V DC|
|LED Colors & CCT||RGBWW (3000K)|
|LED Chip||4-in-1 RGBWW Chips
|Environment||Outdoor Wet Location|
|LED Beam Angle||120°|
|Length||393.7 in. / 10 meters long|
|Width||0.43 in / 11 mm wide|
|Height||0.79 in / 20 mm thick|
|Mounting||Aluminum Channel Clips|
|Rating||UL, ETL, RoHS|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 100,000 hours|
|Warranty||3 years limited|