LED Square Puck Lights
The 12V DC LED Square Puck Light is bright, ultra-low profile, and low power consumption. It is the perfect light source for any retail display, exhibit, commercial, or residential lighting applications.
Our LED Square puck lights are ultra-low profile and versatile to fit into small spaces and provide smooth lighting to under cabinet, under shelves, retail display cases, or general lighting applications. It is easy to install our LED Puck lights whether recessed or surface mount while allowing easy replacement removal when necessary.
You may also power the LED square puck light individually by connecting it to the 12V DC LED driver separately.
Available in Satin Nickel or Black finish in 5000K Cool White or 3000K Warm White Color Temperature options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED Square Puck Light requires 12V DC LED Driver, Junction Boxes, and Extension Cords. Sold separately.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceilings, sloped ceiling, or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mounting and install
- LED Chipsets are high intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Applications
- Gallery and Museum Lighting
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
|Power (Watts)||4.2 Watt|
|Input Voltage||12V DC
|LED CCT||3000K or 5000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
||Yes, if used with Dimmable Driver
|LED Beam Angle||105°
|Length||2.36 in / 59.94 mm|
||2.36 in / 59.94 mm|
||0.22 in / 5.59 mm|
|Finish||Black, Satin Nickel,
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|